Growth Marketing Manager
AINA Wireless Inc., Boston, Massachusetts
Who we are:
AINA is a global company with global minded people from a diverse background and international experience. In a very flat hierarchy we win together as a team and value the ideas and input of every team member. A “roll-up-your-sleeves and get stuff done” attitude is the biggest asset of everyone at AINA.
AINA is a Finnish word which is pronounced “eye-nah” and means “always”. Our goal is to ensure that people who do the work that benefits everyone in our society, to stay connected to do their work more efficiently, by providing simple and safe communication solutions.
AINA is a Finnish high tech start-up company developing real-time voice communication solutions. Our headquarters is located in Finland with remote offices in the US and Australia.
AINA provides nationwide push-to-talk coverage over LTE cellular networks. AINA Small Talk is an instant communication app that simulates traditional Land-Mobile-Radios, with a walkie-talkie style of communication for enterprise and public safety users. In addition AINA makes handheld devices including Bluetooth Remote Speaker-Microphones and purpose-built LTE Push-over-Cellar (PoC) radios.
AINA’s products bring Nordic simplicity and practicality together with high quality engineering. Our products are recognized for their reliability and high audio quality. AINA’s Smartphone application is designed to be the most intuitive Push-to-Talk application on the market.
What You’ll Do:
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and oversee growth marketing campaigns to generate leads for sales.
- Track performance of corresponding metrics, such as user registrations, free trials started and converted, demos requested, and self-service sales.
- In close collaboration with the other marketing team members, leverage the freemium Software application to drive customer acquisition.
- Create and run inbound and outbound marketing campaigns in collaboration with the other members of the sales and marketing team.
- Optimize B2B marketing automations to increase self-service trials and sales.
- Conduct sales training with large channel partners
- Create case studies with partners and customers
- Analyze and report on campaign performance to cross-functional teams.
- Create co-marketing and co-branding campaigns
- Write content and joint press releases with AINA’s partners
What You’ll Bring To The Team:
We want you to bring us your perspective and experience.
- 5+ years of professional experience in marketing, with experience in B2B and SaaS
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and stakeholder management skills
- Clear and persuasive written communication
Self-motivated, able to work effectively in an autonomous environment.
- The US sales team is spread across the country.
Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar
- Located in Boston, MA.
To apply or for more information please contact email@example.com